In the nature of Christmas and all things winter I thought these were cute and could easily go on top of a cupcake! You can either put a cookie with the snowman on top of the cupcake, or put the melted snowman directly on top of the cupcake. Both work, and both look amazing.
Here are the steps to make the Snow and the snow man:
• Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
• Place cooled cookies on prepared baking sheet.
• In a medium microwave-safe bowl microwave candy coating on 50% power for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds.
• Spoon melted coating over each cookie to cover cookie and resemble melted snow.
• While coating is still tacky, add a peanut butter cup for a top hat and decorate with sprinkles or other candies to resemble snowman faces (If using frosting to make snowman faces, add it when the candy coating is dry.)
• Let stand until set.
Like the other recipes, I’ve supplied the link to the recipe, but I also wanted to point out some things to make it easier.
The Vanilla Candy Coating used for the snowman can be found at Hobby Lobby, Joann’s Fabric or Michael s. I could not find it at our supermarket.
They use a mini Reese’s cup. The top rim is sliced off from the top of the cup. Then the bottom of the remaining portion is chopped for the top of the hat. The middle portion left is for you to snack on while your baking.
Don’t be so quick to put the Reese’s cup in the snow because they will start to melt. Let things cool and then add the cups.
¸.•´¯) *Link To Detailed Recipe —oOOo—-‘(__)’—-oOOo—Is Right Under Your Nose*¸.•´¯)